Terms & Conditions for Poetry Contest
By submitting your poem, quote, or other material to this site you agree to the terms and
1. Love Poems And Quotes will have the right to edit submissions as necessary.
2. Love Poems And Quotes will have the right to not display submissions deemed inappropriate.
3. By submitting material to Love Poems And Quotes, you agree that Love Poems And Quotes can display, modify,
transmit, distribute or delete your submission without needing prior or further consent from you.
4. Authors who submit their material to us retain their copyrights, but grant Love Poems And Quotes
irrevocable world wide, royalty-free rights to reproduce and distribute their submitted material, and forego
any payment or compensation for the submitted material.
5. Authors who submit their material must certify that this material is their own, or, otherwise, give due
credit to the author or source of the material and ensure that it does not violate any copyrights.
Protection Against Theft
To protect yourself against the possible theft of your work by another, you may want to keep a record of the
e-mail you send to us containing your original poem or quote. This way you will have proof of your version of
the work along with the date of submission. If your poem/quote is added to our website (ie: you are the winner
of our monthly poetry contest), we will send you an e-mail congratulating you on having won our contest. This
e-mail will be a reply to your original e-mail and will include your poem/quote. You can keep a record of this
e-mail or print it out. Alternatively, you can register a copyright with the U.S. Copyright Office.